Q: Vehicle dies at idle while driving

OBD1, COULD a knock sensor cause that? all other sensors are new.

3. Vehicle dies at idle while driving

Q: 1992 Pontiac Firebird runs great but has trouble starting 1 in 3 times (it just clicks) .

Hey there. YourMechanic is most likely correct. The gears on your starter have to mesh and catch the gears on the engine in order to turn it over. If the teeth on the gear have been worn down, it's likely...

Q: No crank no start. Crankshaft is stuck. Could it be the crankshaft sensor? 2007 Dodge Charger

Hi there - if you are unable to rotate the crankshaft, that is a serious problem. Perhaps the timing chain has broken, and jammed between the crankshaft sprocket and the timing chain cover? Check for problem codes, whether the Check...

Q: Stalling at 2500 to 3000 rpm and dying, idles fine - 1990 Nissan 300ZX

Hello! I would check the mass air flow sensor output signal. Measure the voltage with the key on at idle, increasing rpm, and then when it starts to run bad. Compare this voltage to specs. If you need help with...