Q: Vehicle dies at idle while driving

OBD1, COULD a knock sensor cause that? all other sensors are new.

Q: Cranks lots of times before starting

It sounds like your fuel pump is not working properly. The engine is not getting fuel if it has to crank that many times and still barely starts. I would recommend getting your fuel pressure tested by a certified mechanic...

Q: Car cranking, but not starting

Hello, there can be many different causes for this issue. If someone has messed with the mixture screw on the carburetor and have set them too much in the wrong direction, it can cause issues with the car idle. A...

Q: Rattling coming from the bottom of the car during idling

The rattle at idle could be caused by a variety of issues, such as any loose parts or panels, fuel injector noise, or the engine top end. The deeper rattle could also be caused by a few items such as...