Q: Vehicle dies at idle while driving

OBD1, COULD a knock sensor cause that? all other sensors are new.

Q: Car shudders and idles low - 1992 Toyota Cressida

It is possible that this is a misfire condition either due to a faulty ignition system component or fuel injector that is creating a power imbalance that will cause a shudder sensation. The fuel system and ignition system should be...

Q: Timing kit squealing after new one was installed

It sounds like something might have been misaligned or not installed correctly during the previous service. I would recommend retracing your steps to see if any steps were not done properly or if any steps were missed. I would go...

Q: Ping noise and jerking when the car idles

My guess is that the noise you are hearing it the timing chain. These engines are well known for having problems with the timing chain, camshaft actuators, and solenoids. This problem first starts out as brief rattle noise upon start...