Q: Vehicle dies at idle while driving

OBD1, COULD a knock sensor cause that? all other sensors are new.

Q: Hard to start. Makes click noise once running amp gauge is nuts bouncing around. Good battery, good alternator built in volt reg

This is an electrical issue which might be due to poor vehicle grounding and/or excessive voltage drops in one or more circuits, apparently including the starting circuit. As far as the battery, if a load test was performed on the...

Q: Hi! Check Engine Light appeared after upgrading the timing on my Cadillac SRX 3.6 engine from year 2004 to 2007.

Hello. I would not recommend changing the timing between model years. There are certainly software differences in the engine management system (this is what is causing your Check Engine Light), and there may be physical differences in timing reference points...

Q: Engine knocking while running uphill, and while idling

It sounds like you may have spun a bearing in the engine on the crankshaft or piston rod bearing. Depending on the cause you may have: lost oil pressure going up the hill from the oil pump sucking up...