Q: Vehicle dies at idle while driving

OBD1, COULD a knock sensor cause that? all other sensors are new.

Q: My car feels like it's having trouble starting. I took it to someone and they ruled out the starter, battery, and alternator.

Hey there. This may be related to many different things. Depending on the symptoms, this may be related to a spark issue or potentially a fuel delivery issue. If the engine starts, we can reasonably assume that there is not...

Q: I'm a bit confused. You show 1 timing chain, my 2006 CTS has a total of three. Perhaps you're suggesting that the main chain is damaged.

When it comes to replacing the timing chain in your vehicle, it is best to replace all of the timing chains. For your engine, the camshaft timing chains are more likely to stretch more than the main drive timing chain....

Q: Car idles, surges, then lowers, and then dies

Hello. It sounds like there may be a loose or disconnected vacuum hose. The upper or lower intake gasket could be leaking as well. There is also a possibility that the mass airflow (MAF) sensor, idle air control valve, or...