Q: Vehicle dies at idle while driving

OBD1, COULD a knock sensor cause that? all other sensors are new.

Q: Car Lights, 1992 Honda Prelude

Hi there. There is a meter fuse under your dashboard that will likely be a 15 amp fuse. Check all of these just to be sure, but you will likely see one that is burnt out. This is a relatively...

Q: Where is the location of the fixed chain guide on a 2.2 Ecotec?

The location of the fixed timing chain guides are inside the front timing cover on the right side of the crankshaft and is about 12 inches long. The second fixed chain guide is under the valve cover and goes between...

Q: Noise while idling, difficulty shifting

Without hearing the noise myself, it will be hard to make an accurate assessment for your 2008 Chrysler Aspen. In many cases, where the noise source is not obvious, chassis ears may need to be used to locate the source...