Q: Vehicle cannot exceed 20 mph.

My vehicle will not go pass 20 mph sometimes 30 and the engine is really loud. What could be causing this?

3. Vehicle cannot exceed 20 mph.

Q: wind noise in doors

I'm not sure if the wind noise can be eliminated due to the shape of your 2005 GMC Envoy, but you may be able to reduce it to a more tolerable level. If you have a roof rack, I've heard...

Q: My 2004 Chrysler Pacifica is shaking pretty bad what could this be

Typically is a spark plug or coil pack were bad, a fault code would be stored and the check engine light would illuminate. However it is not entirely out of the realm of possibility to have a bad plug or...

Q: False "open rear access door open" msg. And lights aren't coming on inside when rear door really does open? Can this be reset

Hi Jasmine. Thanks for contacting us today. In most cases, this error message is activated when there is a failure of the rear door sensor. Sometimes an exposed electrical wire that is connected to the sensor can cause this to...