Q: Vehicle at running temp, turn on heat, no heat - stomp on gas, there is heat - ??? 2004 Jeep Liberty

When I turn my Jeep on and let it get to normal running temperature I turn on the heat it blows cold air I stomp on the gas there's Heat let off the gas it goes back to cold air what could be the problem

Hello - regarding your lack of heater function unless the engine is revved up a bit, you have a coolant flow issue. This could be caused by a worn water pump (engine might be running warmer than normal?), a partially blocked heater control valve (adjustment problem or failed heater control switch), or clogged cooling system that simply has poor flow. I would recommend an inspection of the heater & cooling system by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Vehicle at running temp, turn on heat, no heat - stomp on gas, there is heat - ??? 2004 Jeep Liberty