Q: Vehicle at running temp, turn on heat, no heat - stomp on gas, there is heat - ??? 2004 Jeep Liberty

When I turn my Jeep on and let it get to normal running temperature I turn on the heat it blows cold air I stomp on the gas there's Heat let off the gas it goes back to cold air what could be the problem

Hello - regarding your lack of heater function unless the engine is revved up a bit, you have a coolant flow issue. This could be caused by a worn water pump (engine might be running warmer than normal?), a partially blocked heater control valve (adjustment problem or failed heater control switch), or clogged cooling system that simply has poor flow. I would recommend an inspection of the heater & cooling system by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Vehicle at running temp, turn on heat, no heat - stomp on gas, there is heat - ??? 2004 Jeep Liberty