Q: Vehical cranks no start,replaced cam sensor

Truck cranks no start,has spark,replaced cam sensor

3. Vehical cranks no start,replaced cam sensor

Q: My car was working fine yesterday, and now it won't start.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. There is a possibility that the vacuum may have drawn too much power from the accessory plug causing a short, although this is unlikely. You should have a check engine light on which would...

Q: Why would my Nissan Maxima make loud humming noise when I accelerate up 55mph but noise stops or gets softer at 60mph.

It sounds like you may also need to change the right front bearing as well. Bearing damage usually happens slowly over the course of days or weeks or maybe even months. You may notice the noise getting louder and louder...

Q: My tire monitoring system service light is on

Hi there. One of the most common components to fail on your Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is the inner low tire pressure, which is attached to each wheel on the vehicle. Low tire pressure is determined in two ways: monitoring indirect...