Q: Vehical cranks no start,replaced cam sensor

Truck cranks no start,has spark,replaced cam sensor

3. Vehical cranks no start,replaced cam sensor

Q: Engine won't even try to start but all the lights turn on and battery is fine.

Hey there. One of many components can cause a no crank condition. A bad ignition switch can be a cause. If the switch does not send a signal to the starter, nothing will happen when you turn the ignition to...

Q: Chirping sound coming from car

You're probably right. that sounds like it might be a belt slipping when you accelerate. If the belt(s) have never been replaced than they are certainly due, and at the age of your car its probably ready for a new...

Q: Power steering upon start up shows gurgling in reservoir after hot starts foaming and making noise 2007 Mercedes S600

Hi - your symptoms suggest the power steering system has either run low on fluid, sucking air into the system, or the system filter is clogged, creating air in the system through cavitation of the pump (vacuum bubbles). I would...