Q: Various noises and other issues with my car.

My AC is not working and makes a wheezing sound if turned on. Oil leaks from the base of the dipstick tube when vehicle is lifted from the passenger's side and it is overfilled. I also hear a wobbly noise, like a helicopter, when driven and while going over speed bumps. I can also hear the front making a sound like it is releasing air. There is also a loud noise when locking and unlocking the vehicle. And I have some issues with the power steering.

A: You have multiple problems that are not rel...

You have multiple problems that are not related to one another. The AC noise is an indication the system is low on freon and would need to be checked where the leak is. Oil leaking from the dip stick tube would have to be checked to see if the tube is cracked or the seal is in need of replacement. Overfilling the oil is just as bad as having it low on oil. Helicopter noise and wobbly noise would need the suspension and tires to be checked. Door locks need to be checked for bad actuators. Power steering issues is a vague description and would need inspection. I would recommend having a mechanic like the certified ones at YourMechanic come and check it out for you to see what things are causing the problems.