Q: Various dashboard lights on

The battery light, ABS, and ESC lights are on. My windows are slow to go up and down, and my Drive, Reverse and Parking indicator lights are dimming.

3. Various dashboard lights on

Q: New battery , new starter. Car won't start

Check to see if there are any stored diagnostic trouble codes. Although the battery is "new" be sure it is actually fully charged. Confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from starting....

Q: Secondary coil replacement for a 2007 ES 350 Lexus

Hi there. That code is set when the primary or secondary circuit for the specified coil has failed. If you are not experiencing any drivability concerns, then it is most likely that the circuit has not failed to the point...

Q: Dashboard warning lights come on during acceleration

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your Infiniti EX35. It sounds like one of your sensors for the system is reading incorrectly. I usually check the tires first as an odd tire on the car will cause this. If the...