Q: Various dashboard lights on

The battery light, ABS, and ESC lights are on. My windows are slow to go up and down, and my Drive, Reverse and Parking indicator lights are dimming.

A: Hello. It sounds like you have a charging p...

Hello. It sounds like you have a charging problem, like the alternator has no output. With the alternator having no output, the vehicle is running on the battery alone. The basics need to be checked: alternator belt present, the current voltage of the charging system, and wiring condition. You may need the aid of a mechanic to inspect the electrical portion of the charging system, and repair.