Q: Van won't start it turns I change out fuel pump, coil & got tested on the module

Van won't start the engine turns I change out the fuel pump, coil & got tested on the module

If you are not getting spark from the coil then you will need to test for ignition power on one side of coil and crank signal on the other side. If you have no signal to coil then check the distributor for PIP signal from distributor stator. If you have no signal then replace stator in distributor. If you have a PIP sensor then replace ignition module and retest for spark.

3. Van won't start it turns I change out fuel pump, coil & got tested on the module