Q: Van turns over but wont crank

Put a new crank seal in they put it back together now the motor just turns over and won't crank

3. Van turns over but wont crank

Q: My compressor went out. Will that cause my engine to not operate?

Hello. If you have an engine that is cranking but not starting, then you need to look on dashboard to see if the theft light is flashing first. If it is, then try a different key to see if that...

Q: Car not starting after heavy rain.

I believe your vehicle has a bad distributor. Often times with some age on them moisture can get inside the distributor cap and cause the contacts to get corroded. When this happens your car will be hard to start or...

Q: Car headlights randomly turning on and flashing while car is off.

Hi there. Check all of the vehicle grounds to the lighting circuits and the ignition circuits. Make sure that the grounds are cleaned and tightened. A loose ground will cause circuits to malfunction and not work correctly. If you need...