Q: Van turns over but wont crank

Put a new crank seal in they put it back together now the motor just turns over and won't crank

3. Van turns over but wont crank

Q: Air conditioning leaking

I would first recommend having the air conditioning system inspected to determine where the leak source is located. Once the leak source is found, have it repaired and have the system recharged. Depending on the type of system you have,...

Q: Whistling noise when shifting gears

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1989 Buick Reatta. Your gas mileage will vary depending on what kind of driving you're doing. It's possible the first week you did mostly highway driving, while the second week you stayed...

Q: Car stalling every few days and needs jump. Brand new battery and EGR valve.

Hello, being that the power door locks are controlled by the body control module, a scanner needs to be connected to see if there are any codes present. Also, with a scanner connected, there might be inputs that can be...