Q: Van turns over but wont crank

Put a new crank seal in they put it back together now the motor just turns over and won't crank

3. Van turns over but wont crank

Q: Belt, pump, and gauge problems

Hello! There is likely an issue wth the oil pressure sensor causing the flashing Oil Light. I suggest having a technician test the sensor by the use of a multimeter. Also, be sure to have the oil level checked; a...

Q: Timing off from TDC

Hello. It sounds like a new distributor has been installed and is misaligned, causing the timing to be off. The truck timing needs to be set to TDC, then the distributor needs to be reinstalled, and timing rechecked. This should...

Q: Hose hanging underneath car

There are a variety of things that could resemble a hose hanging from the bottom of your car. Without additional information related to the steering symptoms it would be tough to say specifically. Some things to consider are: Does the...