Q: Van turns over but wont crank

Put a new crank seal in they put it back together now the motor just turns over and won't crank

Hi there. Assuming, the engine ran fine prior to replacing the "front?" crankshaft seal, leads me to believe the reassembly process was incorrectly performed. Rechecking timing marks and correcting the alignment may resolve the no start condition. It would be advisable, to go back over the work that was performed, in order to rule out any errors that may have occurred. Hopefully, no additional problems have been created. I recommend having your vehicle’s engine turns over and won’t start be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.