Q: Van started acting up 2 days ago it wont go pass 20mph but it comes and goes? Any idea what it can be? No check engine light

Van want go pass 20mph but it comes and goes there is no check engine light an the transmssion fluid is filled. I used kroger gas and that's when it started

Hello. If the symptoms began after using adding fuel it may be possible that you are experiencing problems due to a low quality batch of fuel. There are instances where a low quality mixture in the fuel results in poor performance from the engine. Low quality fuel can cause the engine to experience misfires, and in more serious cases engine knock or ping. If you believe that the issue may be related to the fuel, draining and refilling the tank may be the best way to correct the issue. Depending on how much fuel was added, you may also be able to add fresh fuel to the tank to dilute the mixture. Also keep in mind that similar symptoms can also be caused by other issues with the engine management system, though in most cases those issues would set off the check engine light.

• Van started acting up 2 days ago it wont go pass 20mph but it comes and goes? Any idea what it can be? No check engine light