Q: Van stalled, after repairs it cannot start

I had sporadic stalling problem with the van during driving. I went to get it tuned up a couple of times. The O2 sensor has been replaced. I had a new powertrain control module installed. However, it is now even worse. The van cannot be started. The mechanic don't know what is causing this or how to fix it. Do you have any idea?

Hello. Your issue may be due to a faulty coil pack, clogged catalytic converter, or a faulty mass air flow sensor. Each of those components can cause the stalling condition if they develop faults. The car should be checked to make sure that it is getting fuel, spark, and air. I suggest that you have a technician take a look at the vehicle firsthand to determine the cause of the stalling issue and perform the appropriate repairs.