Q: Van makes noise

My van is making noise from the engine and tire areas. I believe it might be a tire bearing.

Hi. It is possible. Wheel/hub bearing failure is not uncommon. A bearing noise tends to get louder when you put more stress on it, for example, when you are turning. There can also be a looseness of the wheel even if the lug nuts are tight. If bearings fail completely, they can separate. When this happens, the wheel along with a part of the bearing will come off. This is dangerous if you are driving. I suggest getting the noise inspected by a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, as soon as possible to avoid any further damage to your vehicle.

3. Van makes noise