Q: Q: Leaking antifreeze

van leaks antifeeze needs heater hose can I still drive it or will it cause more problems

3. Q: Leaking antifreeze

Q: Q: Car hard to start when warm

A Check Engine Light can be caused by many problems, and in fact, is probably related to your hard starting problem. I would recommend having the vehicle diagnosed by a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic. They can scan...

Q: 93 chevy Astro won't start

If the engine cranks at adequate RPM, be sure there is adequate fuel in the fuel tank and that the fuel is not older than 3 months. Download any OBD-I trouble codes that have been stored and examine those codes...

Q: What cause your RPMs to go up but speed to drop down when putting your foot into the gas padel to accelerate quickly?

The transmission is slipping if the rpms go up and vehicle slows down. You should check the transmission fluid to make sure it is full. If it is full then you have internal transmission problems and should have a transmission...