Q: Q: Leaking antifreeze

van leaks antifeeze needs heater hose can I still drive it or will it cause more problems

3. Q: Leaking antifreeze

Q: Po 301

P0301 is a misfire in number one cylinder. I believe you are already aware of this. A common problem on these is the injector assembly. I would do everything below before I condemn it. If I were there in person,...

Q: Missing on cyl 1,3,5.

Hello. No spark for an entire bank, or side of the engine, can be caused by a few different things. If cylinders 1, 3, and 5 are all experiencing the same issue I would consider the possibility of a faulty...

Q: I have a Jaguar S Type 2000. What engine can I put in my Jaguar?

The best engine choice for this vehicle would be the one that came with it from the factory. If the engine is bad, I would recommend getting a replacement engine of the exact same specifications from the manufacturer. This would...