Q: Q: Leaking antifreeze

van leaks antifeeze needs heater hose can I still drive it or will it cause more problems

Hi There, The heater hose leaking may not immediately cause damage, however depending on how severe the leak is, the coolant may be leaking out at a pace that could cause engine damage or overheating relatively quickly. I would not recommend driving the vehicle prior to having this looked at by a qualified mechanic such as one from YourMechanic. I would recommend scheduling an appointment at your earliest convenience.

3. Q: Leaking antifreeze