Q: Q: Leaking antifreeze

van leaks antifeeze needs heater hose can I still drive it or will it cause more problems

3. Q: Leaking antifreeze

Q: Head lights gone out

Hello, thank you for writing in. If both headlights have gone out at the same time, its unlikely the issue is a bulb problem. You may want to start by checking the fuses first. There is also a relay that...

Q: I' trying to start my vehicle and it made a loud clacking noise and the battery is drained

Hello. If the vehicle produced a clicking clacking sound when the key was turned then it may be possible that the battery or starter are the issue. A faulty, or low battery will cause the starter to click if it...

Q: P0101

Hello. P0101 is the code for an issue with the MAF sensor signal or circuit. P0101 indicates that the computer has detected the MAF signal has fallen out of the acceptable range. This is usually caused by a faulty MAF...