Q: Van hard to start

I have to turn the key in the ignition two to three times for the engine to start.

3. Van hard to start

Q: Q: My 2007 Grand Caravan has hard detonation problems.

Hello. Engine detonation and power loss can be caused by a few different things. Keep in mind that engine detonation can quickly become a bigger issue if left unchecked, and in serious cases can even lead to engine damage. It...

Q: Q: Dashboard light not working.

Hi there. If all of the lights on the dash board are not working then most of the time the issue is in the dimmer switch. The dimmer switch controls how bright the lights are inside of the vehicle. This...

Q: Q: Car not staying started

Hi there. Diesel fuel systems can be temperamental, so that is where I would start. Lack of fuel pressure, contaminants or air in the system can cause the symptoms you are having. The water/fuel separator may need to be serviced...