Q: Van freaking out

All the dash board lights come on (dummy lights) all gauges quit working, headlights flash, wipers come on, and if at night will kick high beams off with lights on, no bus shows up on dash, all lights on p-drive light up, blinkers won't work while all this is happening and engine keeps running just fine while this happen.

Hi there. When your car experiences serious electrical glitches like you’ve described above, it is commonly caused by an exposed wire creating a short circuit situation. It could also be caused by an internal issue with the ECU. Since an ECU issue can be rather pricey to fix or replace, I would highly recommend having a local professional mobile mechanic come to your location first to complete an electrical problems inspection. This will allow them to determine what is causing this ’craziness’ that your car is experience so that the right repairs can be made.