Q: Van doesnt change out but twice reading code p0743 replaced tcc solenoid already

97 dodge ram van 2500 3.9 engine doesnt change out but twice can get n high speed fine check engine light on p0743 code replaced and still the same

A: Hello. This error indicates a problem with ...

Hello. This error indicates a problem with the circuit, which of course includes the solenoid you have replaced. I would carefully check the wiring at the plugs for the transmission electronics, both at the transmission end and at the transmission controller end. In addition to heat and oil contamination, vibration and chafing can cause damage to the insulation causing shorts, disconnects, and cross-wire issues. A certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your location to diagnose the Check Engine Light and help you move forward with the correct repair.