Q: Valvecoverreplacement

I have a cracked valve cover leaking oil needs the valve cover replaced

That is very unfortunate that your valve cover has cracked. Luckily, valve covers on four cylinder engines are not too difficult to replace. The first step is to remove anything that is connected to the valve cover that would prevent it from being removed from the vehicle. Then you will want to remove all the bolts that hold the valve cover to the engine. Once this has been done, replace the valve cover gasket and reverse these steps to reinstall the valve cover. If you are in doubt about this repair, consider YourMechanic as a certified professional can come to your home or office to replace your valve cover gasket.

3. Valvecoverreplacement