Q: Valvecoverreplacement

I have a cracked valve cover leaking oil needs the valve cover replaced

3. Valvecoverreplacement

Q: Alternator belt hardly lasts more than two days. Meanwhile, when ever the belt is changed, it works well for two days again

Hi there - if the belt is failing within 2 days of driving, there is a problem with one of the components driven by the belt (alternator, AC compressor, water pump), the belt tensioner, or an idler pulley. If the...

Q: Brake light switch stuck.

From what is sounds like, your brake lights constantly appear to be on. It's not uncommon for aftermarket parts, such as brake light switches, to fail prematurely. I would have a certified mechanic like YourMechanic verify the problem with the...

Q: When the car is running it doesn't want to shift gears. But when it's off it will shift gears 2004 Hyundai Accent

Hi - check your clutch hydraulic fluid level. The clutch reservoir may be one and the same as for the brake system - they both use brake fluid. I believe that most likely your clutch slave cylinder has failed and...