Q: Valveble timer system repair cost

My diagnosis code is p00010 and the second one is p0011 I my car been shutting down on me at red lights after stopping my Onstar read the problem to me and said it's the valveble timer system. I need an estimate on the cost to fix it.

Hi Betty,

Thank you for contacting YourMechanic! To set up the quote for the [Repair Request] for your vehicle, we need some extra information in order to get you the most up-to-date prices on parts and labor.

To verify that we service your area and are able to set up a quote for your repair, please go online to request a quote at https://www.yourmechanic.com/book . You will be asked to answer a few basic questions about your car, service request, and location to help us verify your request. Once we supply you with a quote you will be able to book an appointment online with a mechanic.

Questions? Check out our FAQ page at https://www.yourmechanic.com/support or call us at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST.

Best regards,

Erick YourMechanic Customer Service Team

3. Valveble timer system repair cost