Q: Value crover gasket

Value crover gasket is one piece...ihave seen some that are a set...trying to make sure im buying the right well it is a good thing to change the rear camshaft O-rings.....

A: Check to see if the gasket is a complete se...

Check to see if the gasket is a complete set and comes with the gasket. Plug the seals and any needed bolt seals. Some kits include the gasket only. If you want assistance with this or would like a technician to perform this task for you, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to replace the valve cover gasket.