Q: Vaccum hose

how to fix this issue

Q: Q: Water leaking from car

Hello. If you have a coolant leak from your car that you cannot easily see, then the system needs to be pressure tested. I would typically use a cooling system pressure tester to pressurize the system to see if the...

Q: Hose leaking antifreeze

Hello. The most common coolant leak that suddenly occurs on this engine is a water pump malfunction. It will start leaking coolant and it will appear to come from near the rear of the engine. It is also possible that...

Q: What does the PCV valve and hose look like and where are they located?

Hi there. The PCV valve for this particular model is built into the hose assembly. The hose is a larger hose that connects to the intake plenum and runs to the rear valve cover, you can't miss it as it's...