Q: Usted habla español, y hace servicios a domicilio?

I thing i need replacement for the axle

3. Usted habla español, y hace servicios a domicilio?

Q: Electrical or transmission problems with Hummer

Hi there. This vehicle is known for having a history of electrical issues. From the symptoms you are getting it sounds like a bad ignition switch or a failing body control module. Most of the time it is the ignition...

Q: What does the overdrive off light mean?

The overdrive off light is located on the instrument panel. This light will illuminate when the overdrive system on the transmission has been turned off. Tips The overdrive off light will briefly illuminate when the vehicle is turned on. The...

Q: my car has a rough start

If the spark plugs are coated in oil, that can cause a rough cold start or idle. The engine is burning oil in cylinders 1, 2, and 3. The most typical cause is from worn valve guides. The intake and...