Q: Used car question

I'm thinking of buying a used 2006 Nissan Altima SE-R from a dealer. The car has 125,989 miles on it, what Is your opinion on the milage and the car model. I'm a first time car buyer and I want to make the right decision. I don't know if this is a question that can be answered here but anything that you guys know about the car will help. Thank you.

A: The mileage is average for this year of veh...

The mileage is average for this year of vehicle. I would recommend having a pre-purchase inspection performed on the car before you purchase it by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic. The mechanic can check operation of all major systems so you can make an informed decision on the purchase.