Q: Used car purchase

How would I go about having a used car check out for mechanical problems that I am considering buying?

3. Used car purchase

Q: Should I buy or is it too risky? 2003 BMW 530i

Hello - the ad appears to be gone, so perhaps you already bought it?! I wouldn't blame you if so. As a long time E39 owner, they are an excellent sport touring car, especially if more than 2 passenger capability...

Q: Spike in costs around 120,000 miles?

Hi there. Your question of what to expect in service costs is difficult to answer. There are variables involved, whether the vehicle was driven hard by the previous owner(s), or whether the vehicle has had maintenance performed at the recommended...

Q: Oli consumption

As use of that, much oil between oil changes isn't too bad. Honestly it could be that the oil wasn't completely filled and it was left a little lower than needed. Generally speaking oil changes with conventional oil should be...