Q: Upper radiator hose needs replacement.

Radiator hose leaking.

3. Upper radiator hose needs replacement.

Q: Odometer is registering too many miles

Hi there, thanks for writing in. You should first check to see if your tires are the same size as the tire size in the door of the car. If you are using the wrong size tire, then the mileage...

Q: I had my oil pan gasket replaced and car is still leaking oil

Hello, thank you for writing in. An oil leak like this can be tricky. First know that the oil pan, by design, is the lowest component in the oil system, so that gravity will collect the oil in the pan...

Q: Erratic RPMs, 1995 BMW 318is

Hello there, there are a few possible causes for your 1995 BMW 318is to have a fluctuation in the RPM's. The most common are a vacuum leak, oxygen sensor, throttle sensor, exhaust leak, or the fuel pump. I recommend have...