Q: Upper radiator hose needs replacement.

Radiator hose leaking.

3. Upper radiator hose needs replacement.

Q: Found oil in the water reservoir

Generally a pink milky fluid in the coolant indicates a leak between the transmission cooler and radiator. It is very possible the radiator has failed. Both the coolant system and transmission should be flushed to prevent cross contamination of fluids...

Q: Is a Leaking Hose in a Car Serious?

Leaking hoses are an indication of a problem with the system that they are associated with. A leaking hose will cause the fluid that a system requires for operation to be lost, which compromises the system’s function. The loss of...

Q: Engine overheats, heater blows out cold air, coolant boils in radiator

Sounds like multiple problems here. I would first correct the "no heater" scenario. This is likely the heater control valve not allowing what is clearly hot water into the heater core. The reason for correcting this first is that it...