Q: Unreadable Speedometer and Gas Gauges

The black Speedometer, Tach and Gas Gauges are recessed into the black-colored dash such that it is impossible to read them during the day. At night the lights for these gauges are very weak, but at least they are discernible. It drives me crazy to not know my speed during the day. Can anything be done?

A: Hello - an immediate solution is to turn on...

Hello - an immediate solution is to turn on your running lights during the daytime. This will turn on the instrument cluster lights, adding some illumination to the gauges and their readings. Make sure the "interior light" adjustment knob is in the brightest light position.