Q: Unmute radio, it does not have amute button on steering wheel

No radio sound. does not have a mute button on steering wheel. Radio has power . Radio has power

A: No sound can be caused by a couple of issue...

No sound can be caused by a couple of issues. The radio unit may be shorted internally. If it is internally amplified, the amplifier circuit may be shorted. The radio may still power up, have an active display and even change channels, but if the amplifier is shorted, you may not get any sound. Also, depending on the type of sound system, if it is externally amplified - separate amplifier in the trunk,etc - that can also cause a no sound condition while the radio itself seems to operate normally.

A local electronics store that does things like stereo installations, repairs, etc, may be able to narrow down the cause for you. Also, one of our technicians may be able to isolate what is causing the lack of volume from the radio