Q: Unlock door go to start it with key and alarm goes off lights are flashing and won't start

I have a key that the pad is on the key which that part hasn't worked in months I was only given 1 key at time of purchase I went out put key in the door unlocked it went to start it alarm goes off and lights flash it won't start

You may have a bad switch for the theft system in the left door and did not turn off the theft system when you turned the key. Try to get out and lock the doors. Then turn the lock to unlock the vehicle again to see if the theft system turns off. Put key in ignition and turn key on and see if theft light stays on. If it does then you will need to have another key made and programmed to work with your theft system.

3. Unlock door go to start it with key and alarm goes off lights are flashing and won't start