Q: Unable to start the vehicle

I have a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500, 3.7L V6 with a manual transmission that I cannot get to start. I was hoping to have someone come out to the house at 5 today to diagnose/repair the issue if possible. I am at work so please text me/email me if you feel you're qualified, if you can make it today and what your fee is.

-1 week ago my front headlight went out. I replaced the bulb and the light still didn't work. After testing the wires I was able to trace the issue down to the TIPM computer/fuse box by the battery. -After replacing the TIPM computer, the headlight started working. But now it wont turn over (click click click click sound). I attempted to jump the battery thinking I may have drained it at some point but still didn't have any luck. Next I changed the starter and nothing changed

sent to Customer Service

3. Unable to start the vehicle