Q: Unable to remove starter bolts...jb welded.

I am unable to remove the lower starter bolt Previous replacement they use JB Weld on the bolt Have tried torching freezing and three different Extractor socket sets and wrenches Have also attempted to drill out drill through with no success. Any suggestions would be wonderful. Vehicle suffers from mega rust

If the bolt threads are "welded" to the female threads in the hole (whether via JB weld or rust), you have no choice but to just drill it out as best you can. The bolt is probably hardened steel (if it weren’t you’d already have it out) so you need an appropriate bit such as a carbide tipped bit. Also, to make sure the new hole, which will have to be tapped, is on the right spot so you can properly re-install the starter, it’s best to set up a jig, to keep the bit in position. There is no such thing as a bolt that cannot be removed, so if you desire, a certified mechanic can be dispatched to resolve this at your location. To go that route, please request service and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Unable to remove starter bolts...jb welded.