Q: Unable to lock hatchback door

I cannot lock the hatchback door on my vehicle.

3. Unable to lock hatchback door

Q: Flushing radiator. Cold water at bottom, warm in the middle, hot at top?

Hi Cherrill. Thanks for contacting us today. If the water temperature was not consistent, then it's likely that the coolant is not correctly flowing through the system. This could be the thermostat is not opening, allowing coolant to leave the...

Q: Radio not working - 2003 Lexus LS430

It would seem the issue is a connection problem. If the wire from the windshield to the radio has been cut or pinched, it could be a short causing your radio to not function at all. There are ways to...

Q: Car glitches out when trying to start

Hi there. This does sound like an electrical issue. Most of the time this is caused by a problem with either a loose negative batter ground, but I have also had a lot of problems with the positive battery cable...