Q: U-joint slips out of rear end 1995 chevy C1500

When driving the vehicle The U Joint slips out of the rear yoke causing the truck to vibrate a new U-joint was installed it did the same thing again

Hello - either an wrong u-joint was installed, and was installed incorrectly - not engaging the tabs which should hold it in place. Also possible, the nuts on the "u-bolts" that hold the u-joint into the driveshaft and differential yoke are coming loose, and allowing the joint to come out. Check the driveshaft for balance when correctly this - an out-of-balance driveshaft will cause vibration that can loosen things as well. I would recommend an inspection of the driveshaft by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.