Q: U-joint slips out of rear end 1995 chevy C1500

When driving the vehicle The U Joint slips out of the rear yoke causing the truck to vibrate a new U-joint was installed it did the same thing again

3. U-joint slips out of rear end 1995 chevy C1500

Q: What rear end will direct swap with a C200 rear end?

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. You can put any Nissan or Toyota axle on the vehicle. If you use a different rear axle, you will need to switch the yoke to match the drive shaft and you may...

Q: My 1995 Honda Acoord runs in the start position but dies in run position on key switch

Hello. Most of the time, this issue is due to the ignition switch. The lock cylinder will not typically cause this. I usually remove the lock cylinder and make sure it moves freely when it is removed. If it does,...

Q: Strong odor of fuel, black smoke on take off, and rough running

Hey there. The rough running condition is definitely related to the black smoke and fuel smell which indicates the motor is running rich or being supplied with too much fuel. This can happen for a variety of reasons such as...