Q: U-joint slips out of rear end 1995 chevy C1500

When driving the vehicle The U Joint slips out of the rear yoke causing the truck to vibrate a new U-joint was installed it did the same thing again

3. U-joint slips out of rear end 1995 chevy C1500

Q: ticking / clicking noise coming from the front end while driving a low speeds.

Hi there. The ticking noise could be the universal joints on the driveshafts or axle shafts on the front axle. The ticking noise could be the universal joints having the bearings burned up causing the caps to move around on...

Q: Van experiencing electrical system problems

The turn signal lighting is all supplied power from the same turn signal relay. Since LED lighting consumes less power it should be heavy duty enough to use but you may want to check with LED lighting manufacturer through their...

Q: I can't get the ring off the fuel tank to take out the fuel pump - 1992 Chevrolet C1500

Hi there - if you don't have the official GM tool, using a screwdriver and small hammer, and alternately whacking each side to unscrew the large lock ring works with patience and liquid penetrant. For professional assistance, I recommend fuel...