Q: Two wires and a hose have come and gone underneath the drivers to new the center I don't know what they are and my cars not running.

Two wires (one pink one white) and a hose (black, ribbed, with the circumference of a nickel-ish) are ripped off and dragging. Location: underneath vehicle, towards driver side/center of front half. Also looks like male plug (red with 2 small holes on one side, one big hole on the other side, and a piece that is blue has two slots for the small side I think) is missing the male piece I'm not sure what it is. My car has no power whoever not even the security lights are on and the key Remote lock control pad does not work. the battery should be good, for both the car and the key. Help 😞

3. Two wires and a hose have come and gone underneath the drivers to new the center I don't know what they are and my cars not running.