Q: Two injectors clogged

My Check Engine Light is coming on. My code reader says I might have two injectors that are clogged or need replacing. I also smell fuel when the vehicle is running, so they might need replacing.

Hi. I know the injectors are expensive, but there is a lot of labor involved in their replacement. At the very least, they should be replaced one bank at a time, or all at once. A faulty injector will not atomize the fuel properly. That is why you are smelling it out of the exhaust. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the Check Engine Light to make sure which injectors are triggering the code.