Q: Turns two the left all by itself when started

What dose it mean when your steering wheel turns all itself

3. Turns two the left all by itself when started

Q: I have a clicking noise coming from my serpentine belt.

Hi there. To see if the idler pulley is making the noise or the crankshaft pulley is making the noise, simply remove the serpentine belt from the engine and start the engine. If the nose goes away, then a pulley...

Q: How much does it cost to replace lifters? 2007 GMC Sierra

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

Q: HI I want to make duplicate key of my car. How much charge for duplicate key

Depending on the key you have and if the key has other controls on it for door locks and trunk release then you are looking at a base cost for the key of around $80 to $100 plug programming. If...