Q: Turns two the left all by itself when started

What dose it mean when your steering wheel turns all itself

3. Turns two the left all by itself when started

Q: Q: Head gasket leak

Hello. Leaks, especially from the head gasket, are problematic because they can lead to overheating and engine damage. This is something that you will want to take care of sooner or later. I would recommend having a technician locate the...

Q: AC not working in car.

It is possible that the refrigerant may be low again or you may have a bad pressure sensor in the AC system. If there is low pressure, or the computer thinks there is low pressure due to a bad sensor...

Q: Motor making strange knocking sound.

Hello, you may have something in the motor that is broken but a common knocking noise with this car is from the torque converter flex plate. A technician, such one from YourMechanic, can listen to the sound to determine where...