Q: Turns over strong but won't start.

Car often sits for seven days or more, nine year owner and second time this has happened. I had it towed to chevy dealer who said " can't find any problem, starts for us " about two months ago. I don't get any alarms or warnings. Lost faith in chevy dealer.

With my experience with 04 Corvettes, the issue is likely the battery. With the amount of electrical components, the issue is simply battery drain. There are so many settings that require memory that the battery will drain just enough to keep the car from starting. Ours would not start after a week if sitting. The vehicle was perfectly fine. You can keep the battery on a charger or other similar device. The best way to combat this is to simply start the car every few days. Now, if the issue is more in-depth, the only way to diagnose it is to recreate the problem. You may not be able to find the issue, if there is one, until it happens again. If you would like to have an independent technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the starting issue so that this can be properly repaired.

3. Turns over strong but won't start.