Q: Turns over has fire will not start tell I put gas in throtlebody

. the only wy it starts is when i pore gas in the throtle body any idea

If it tries to run when you add fuel, it would seem that you have a fuel system problem. There aren’t many tests you can do without special equipment but here is one: Locate the fuel pump at the right rear of the car and have a person help crank the car while you put a hand on the pump. You should be able to feel the pump running. If the pump does not run, you may just need a new fuel pump relay. You can replace the relay and give it a go, but they are pretty expensive and you would be taking a gamble without further testing. If you want to fix the car without spending money on parts you might not need, Your mechanic can send a technician to your home to check it out and tell you exactly what needs to be done.