Q: turns over but win't start I can pop the clutch and it'll run fine till I shut it off then sometimes it will start others it won't

Sometimes the Jeep will start other's it won't I can pop the clutch and it'll start and run just fine till I shut it off then like I said. I've changed the spark plugs and still win't start it get's fuel so ruled out the fuel pump could it be the fuel filter is clogged? Please help I'm at my wits end with this issue.

I can understand your frustration with your vehicle’s starting issues. Since you are able to get the vehicle to start and run just fine when you "pop" the clutch, it is likely that you are having issues with your starter. I have seen situations where the starter will turn the engine over, but in doing so the starter is not able to provide the compression needed because the starter is weak.

It is also possible that the battery could play a role in the starter being weak when the engine is turning over. I would recommend removing the battery and bringing it to a local parts store, such as O’Reilly’s Auto Parts or a similar place to have your battery checked out. This test is free and will tell you if the battery is contributing to your no start condition.

However, if you’re just wanting to throw in the towel and let this be someone else’s problem, that’s okay too. It happens to all of us at some point. Try enlisting the assistance of one of our certified technicians to come by and diagnose your Jeeps no start condition. They will have the experience and tools needed to identify your Jeeps no start problem and make the repairs necessary to get your Jeep starting normally agaion.

• turns over but win't start I can pop the clutch and it'll run fine till I shut it off then sometimes it will start others it won't