Q: Turns off while in drive

My Tahoe, while in drive will turn off without warning. There are no error codes or check engine lights. The car is fully gassed up and battery is good. It has happened three times so far. Once while I was waiting at a light, once while I was driving around 20 mph on the street, and another while I was in park in my driveway warming up the car. I googled the symptoms a week ago and replaced the crankshaft position sensor but that hasn't worked. Hoping I can find an answer here.

Hi there. The various conditions for your vehicle turning off and no check engine light is going to make diagnoses difficult. It could be, a fuel delivery issue such as, a faulty fuel pump or a faulty fuel pump relay. It could be, a faulty MAF (mass airflow) sensor or a faulty IAC (idle air control) valve. Proper diagnoses needs to be performed to avoid unnecessary repairs. I recommend having your vehicle’s engine intermittently turns off be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.