Q: Q: Turning over but not starting.

It will turn over and pull gas to the carb and I already checked and it's getting spark any ideas why it won't start?

3. Q: Turning over but not starting.

Q: Camaro iroc z sat for 17 years... Won't start

The fuel in the tank is bad from sitting so long. The entire fuel system may need to be flushed and the carburetor rebuilt. This means that the fuel tank should be removed and cleaned. The fuel pump should also...

Q: just bought a 2008 kia spectra5 . drove it about 60 miles check engine light came on code is po700, po 755 but shifts fine car run

The p0700 code is more of a general information code, while the p0755 code is much more specific. The p0755 code refers to the 2-4 shift solenoid in the transmission. The code can set due several possible issues. Low fluid,...

Q: Q: How do I delete or edit the contacts in the Uconnect phonebook?

If you are editing a contact, press the Uconnect phone button, which is a telephone symbol on either the center console or the steering wheel. The system will say “Ready” and beep, at which point you should say...