Q: Turning over but not starting.

It will turn over and pull gas to the carb and I already checked and it's getting spark any ideas why it won't start?

Hi there. It sounds as if the timing may be off causing the ignition spark to be off when starting the vehicle. Put the cylinder number 1 on top dead center and remove the cap to the distributor. Look at the rotor and see where it is facing. The rotor should be facing to the number 1 location where the cap sat on. Take a marker and mark down the cap in the middle of the number 1 section. Then put the cap on the distributor and mark the distributor or the intake where the number 1 is. Then remove the cap and see if the mark lines up with the rotor tip. If the rotor is off, then you will need to adjust the distributor to align up the rotor to the mark. If the distributor cannot move anymore, then you will have to remove the distributor and put it back 1 tooth. Once the distributor rotor is aligned up properly, then the spark should be on the right timing and the right stroke. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.