Q: Turning Noise

When I turn a corner I hear a noise (sort of a errr sound) but when I drive straight the noise is not present. Any idea of potential cause?

3. Turning Noise

Q: Engine rattled, something fell out, and engine died

Hello. I would go ahead and follow the dealership's recommendation and have the updated water pump installed. I would also recommend having the belts, and any other pulleys, replaced if possible. If the vehicle is still under factory warranty then...

Q: When I turn right it starts vibrating and shaking.

Hi there. The CV Joint on the right or left wheel in the front is popping the bearings and causing the vehicle to shake and vibrate as you turn. I recommend replacing both the CV Shafts on the vehicle in...

Q: Battery plate

Hi there: It depends on where the hold-down strap is located that is rusted. If there are two individual bolts on either side of the battery, you can cut the one closest to you that is easier to access and...