Q: Turning All The Way

When I'm driving straight and turn in either direction, the wheel/steering wheel turns all the way in either direction I turn

3. Turning All The Way

Q: How do I park a car properly for safety?

While all it really takes to park your car is to stop and put your transmission in park, you need to ensure that you’re parking safely. Incorrect parking can lead to a number of problems, including additional wear on the...

Q: Difficulty shifting out of park. 2005 Lincoln Zephyr

Hi there. This issue can be caused by a misadjusted brake light safety switch, or a misadjusted (or failing) shiftlock interlock switch. Both of these are safety mechanisms which require the brake pedal to be pressed firmly before moving the...

Q: My 2014 Honda Vezel shows a smart key system warning even though the key is within range

Hi, this problem appeared on 2013 Honda cars (Technical Support Bulletin 13-101), and may have been extended to 2014 models since the problem persists. If a problem code of B12D1 is also associated with this fault, the sub relay box...