Q: Ignition key won't come out of the switch.

Turned wheel left to right. Have a new replacement key and battery. Key won't turn out of lock

Hi there. If the steering wheel lock is causing the key to say in the ignition system and also keeping the vehicle from starting due to the lock being stuck, then the steering wheel lock solenoid may not be working. Check the battery to the car and make sure that it has a full charge of 12.6 volts. If the battery is good and your vehicle just started having troubles, then I recommend replacing the steering wheel lock solenoid in the steering column. If you need further assistance with your steering system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Ignition key won't come out of the switch.