Q: Ignition key won't come out of the switch.

Turned wheel left to right. Have a new replacement key and battery. Key won't turn out of lock

3. Ignition key won't come out of the switch.

Q: How do I use the keyless access system to lock the car?

The keyless access system can lock the vehicle for you automatically, so that you don’t have to go through the process of locking your car. After you have turned off your vehicle, your car will figure out how many remote...

Q: Still over heating after replacing radiator and thermostat. What is next plan of attack

Firstly, I would recommend checking the water pump for leaks and testing it to make sure it is flowing correctly. Also, as a means to eliminate another possible problem, while you are at it, I would check the coolant fan...

Q: Hey Jay, what should I charge someone for bleeding their brakes on a 04 tc?

Brake system flush will be the same as bleeding and will be a minimum of one hours labor.