Q: Turn signals not working

My turn signals will not work even though I replaced the fuses. I don't know if it is the stick, flashers, or the relay.

Hello, there are several steps you can take to see what solution can be found. The multifunction switch are not to fail with age and use. Turn on your hazard light switch. If the light start flashing like they should, the flasher is working. If the light doesn’t flash with the hazard switch on, the flasher relay has probably failed. When you use the turn signal switch and there is no signal indicated, can you move the stick up and down to get it to flash? If not, do your headlights work? If not, but the high beams work, then it sounds like your multifunction switch has failed. This can be confirmed with some electrical testing at the switch and flasher. If you need assistance, I would have a certified mechanic inspect your turn signals to diagnose this issue.