Q: Turn signals not working - 1992 Mercedes-Benz 300

My turn signal indicators and hazard lights aren’t working. I’ve wiggled the signal handle but nothing happens. I’ve twiddled the relays behind the battery and the relays behind the fuse box but couldn’t get anything to work. I think it might be something electrical, because my windshield wipers are still working. Maybe it’s something inside the relay that’s not working. Do you have any ideas?

A: Hey there. The turn signal switch is disabl...

Hey there. The turn signal switch is disabled by the hazard switch. You should make sure to turn on and off the hazard switch and then test turn signals to see if they work properly. You may need to replace the flasher unit. If your still needing help a qualified expert from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the turn signals and let you know what needs to be done.