Q: Turn signals go fast/slow, headlights turn on/off, console beeps

Sometimes my turn signals don’t work for a few seconds and then they go back to working normally - fast/slow type of thing. There is no rhyme or reason - sometimes it happens several times I’m driving and sometimes only one time in a trip. The main console will also beep and my headlights turn off and then back on. What should I do to repair all of this?

The sockets for the turn signals on the C240 have been known to be problematic. Due to poor connection between the bulb and socket high resistance can result causing the turn signals not operate properly leading to a total bulb failure. The turn signal bulbs and socket should be inspected for heating and discoloration on the bulb holder contacts before replacing the socket.

3. Turn signals go fast/slow, headlights turn on/off, console beeps