Q: Turn signals do not work correctly - 2004 Chevrolet Suburban

Lately, the turn signals in my car started malfunctioning. They seemed to work fine but when I apply the brakes, there is no clicking and stop blinking. While pressing the brake, I tried to quickly move the signal bar up and down, which helped briefly. However, after a few blinks, turn signals would freeze up again. I already had all the fuses replaced. What else might cause this?

This could be an issue with the turn signal/flasher module located in the left I/P fuse box. The output of this assembly should be checked. Also the rear turn signals are hooked up in a rear junction block that also may have a connectivity issue as well that may lead to turn signal malfunction. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who has the equipment and expertise to diagnose and repair the turn signal issue.

3. Turn signals do not work correctly - 2004 Chevrolet Suburban