Q: Turn Signal trouble

My right, rear turn signal no longer blinks. The front, right turn signal works correctly. In addition, the entire rear light complex (brake light, turn signal, ect.) won't light when I press the brakes unless my headlights are on. However, even if the headlights are on, the right, rear turn signal will still not blink. I have already tried replacing the turn signal relay and none of the bulbs are burnt out.

Hello, thank you for writing in. There is likely an issue with the socket or the wiring heading into it. The first thing you would want to do is check and see if voltage is reaching the sockets when it supposed to be and the lights are not on. If there is voltage available for the sockets and bulbs to use, then the socket or bulbs have failed. While it is rare that all of the bulbs have failed at once, stranger things have happened. However, it is most likely that the power is being cut off before it reaches the sockets, or that the sockets are failing to pass the voltage to the bulbs. Only further testing will tell. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department.

3. Turn Signal trouble