Q: Turn signal sounds faster than normal

The passenger's side headlight is out, and the driver's side left turn signal sounds fast-clicking when turned on. But the turn signals seem to be working.

Hello. If the passenger’s side headlight has blown out, it needs to be replaced. The fuses for the headlight, along with the headlight harness and connector, should be checked as well. The fast-clicking sound from your turn signal is letting you know that a bulb has blown out in the system, and needs to be replaced. The left turn signal has a bulb out, either in the front, or back. Your headlight and turn signal systems should be inspected by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, and replaced, if necessary.

3. Turn signal sounds faster than normal