Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1o2mm2yjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1o2mm2yjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1o2mm2yjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1o2mm2yjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1o2mm2yjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1o2mm2yjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1o2mm2yjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1o2mm2yjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1o2mm2yjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1o2mm2yjs:173:8

Q: Turn signal lights keep failing, how can I fix this?

When I use my turn signals, 4 out of 5 times the signal dies after 2 or three blinks. I then have to hit the "Hazard Light (Red Triangle)" button multiple times to get the signals to come back on. That fixes the probelm, but only for that time. If I go to use the signals again I have to use the "Hazard Light (Red Triangle)" button to make them funtion for a longer period of time.

A: Your problem is electrical, and all of the ...

Your problem is electrical, and all of the components involving the the turn signals will need to be inspected. Unfortunately it takes some trial and error in testing to find the component that is failing. Considering the hazard button tends to have an effect, you want to concentrate on the components these two parts shared.

Start by checking the multifunction switch. These switches can fail or have a bad connection giving you the intermittent symptom you're experiencing. Another component they share is the flasher unit which sends the signal back and forth between the left and right side of the car. These typically won't be the cause of symptoms like you have unless the connection to the flasher is damaged. The wiring connections running through the steering column can become damaged, but it is likely a switch at fault.

Further testing of your turn signal light is needed and it may be done best by a technician who is familiar with tracing electrical problems, such as one from YourMechanic.