Q: Turn signal issues on a 2000 Ranger

I have a 2000 Ranger with turn signal issues. Flashes work fine but turn signal worked intermittently and now not at all. Is that the flashers?

It could be. The emergency flashers and the turn signal flashers use different flasher relays in them. They are a separate thing. You’d want to pray it is just the flasher because if it isn’t the flasher, then it is often the turn signal assembly itself and you’ll have to take the whole power steering to be replaced. That is not a cheap job. If you want to have this fixed, you can have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to inspect your turn signal issue and make the necessary repair.