Q: Turn signal blinks then shuts off

Turn on turn signal stays on and blinks a few times then shuts off by itself. Happens on both sides

Hi, thanks for writing in. Without knowing what specific vehicle you have, it still sounds like a bad signal or bad flasher relay. It is typically located under the driver’s side dash area or fuse box. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.